Welcome to the Part Finder - Consumer to Consumer Used Auto Parts.

Article: Welcome to the NEW Part-Finder

I agree. So kewl and I love the logo

Marlene Lincoln
    Hi! My name is Marlene Lincoln...I am a new member looking for parts for customers of our auto parts & accessories store. -----1978 El Camino a. turn signal handle b. passenger side corner/marker light-----1992 GMC 2500 a. Replacement Grille with paintable areas around headlightsIf you need to contact me ... marlene@tapstruck.com I will visit the forum as often as I can during the day. Thank you!

hand02416
    Hi. Chris here; looking for oil pan for 2002 saturn l300...3.0 l

fanfromguam
    Hi, I have a 2002 Chevy Astro van, Im trying to look for the bracket that holds the glass on both driver and passenger side windows, both brackets are rusted and can no longer support the regulators. I am currently rolling my windows manually. Its a powered window, in the same time, I going to order the regulators on both sides, I cant seem to find the brackets.....

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromguam View Post
    Hi, I have a 2002 Chevy Astro van, Im trying to look for the bracket that holds the glass on both driver and passenger side windows, both brackets are rusted and can no longer support the regulators. I am currently rolling my windows manually. Its a powered window, in the same time, I going to order the regulators on both sides, I cant seem to find the brackets.....
    Hi,

If you cant find this from a dealer (which is surprising for a Chevy for 2002), then I would see if you have any "you pick" junkyards around, that would let you look at thier junk cars/vans. You could also take the pieces to a machine shop and see if they could make you replacements, if they arent too complicated.

Wish I still had my Astrovan. That thing ran like a champ!

2 CLEAN
    I have new rear air bags for a lincoln town car. I borrowed the $298.00 from a friend and need to sell these. I ended up going to rear springs instead. Please help!

Hi and welcome to our site. The best way is to add it to our free classifieds section. I left instructions on how to use it in your other thread.